Shipping Information - Sonoma Wine Accessories
We try to ship orders as soon as we receive them, as follows:
- Wine Stemware, Accessories and Gifts: In stock items generally will ship the next business day
- Wine Racks: VintageView wine racks generally will ship the next business day. Kit wine racks generally will ship within 2 weeks. Custom wine racks generally will ship within 6 weeks.
- Wine Cabinets: In stock items from Le Cache generally will ship within 5-7 business days.
- Wine Cooling Units: cooling units generally ship within 72 hours.
- Wine Coolers: In stock items generally ship within 5-7 business days
- Furniture: In stock items generally ship within 5-7 business days
We offer a choice of shipping methods and rates that depend on the size, amount and shipping destination of the order, as follows:
- Standard Shipping: we offer discounted ground shipping beginning at $6.95 for selected items in the continental U.S. ($30 minimum order)
- FedEx Ground/Home, Saver, 2-Day and 1-Day: we offer various classes of expedited service based on negotiated FedEx rates.
- USPS First Class and Priority Mail: we offer First Class and Priority Mail services based on realtime USPS rates.
- Inside Delivery - National & California: for wine cabinets, we offer inside delivery to a ground floor, setup and removal of packaging based on negotiated carrier rates. Any additional charges (eg for stair carries) will be due and payable to the carrier at the time of delivery.
- Furniture: for wine furniture, we offer inside delivery to a ground floor. Setup and removal of packaging materials are available for an additional fee.
- Common Carrier: for large cooling units, wine coolers, large wine rack projects and other large orders, we offer curbside service via various common carriers with flat-rate fees.
- Free Shipping: we offer free shipping on selected items from time to time on our site. When you select free shipping, we will use one of the classes of service described above.
- FedEx Ground Canada: For selected items, we offer FedEx Ground Canada service based on negotiated FedEx rates.
- FedEx International Economy: based on negotiated FedEx rates outside the US.
- Priority Mail International: based on USPS rates outside the US.
- Common Carrier Canada: for large cooling units, wine coolers, large wine rack projects and other large orders, we offer curbside service via various common
carriers with flat-rate fees.
- White Glove - for wine cabinets, we offer inside delivery and setup to a ground floor, including setup and removal of packaging based on negotiated carrier rates.
*The rates shown in our site are for the continental US. Rates to HI and AK will be calculated per order, and must be approved prior to shipment.
**International duties, fees and/or taxes (if any) are not included in our shipping rates, and are payable by the customer.
If the correct rate does not appear in your shopping cart when you place your order, please contact us via email or call us toll-free at 877.888.9137. We will not only refund the difference, we also will apply a 5% discount to the items that you purchased in your order.
At any given time, the availability of items in our store can vary, as follows:
- In Stock - These items are in stock, either in our warehouse or in our vendors' facilities, and are available for immediate delivery.
- Low Inventory - We have low quantities of these items in stock, and it is possible that the item will be back-ordered at the time we receive your order.
- Pre Order - These items are shipped direct from the manufacturer, and therefore these items generally require longer lead times.
- Please Call - These items may be sold out temporarily on backorder. Please call us at 877.888.9137 to get estimated timing and stock status.
In the Event of Freight Damage
You are responsible for inspecting both the packaging and the merchandise at the time of delivery.
Orders shipped via inside delivery or common carrier: in the event that your order arrives with damage, you must describe the condition of the packaging and the merchandise on the bill of lading.
Orders shipped via FedEx or USPS: If your order arrives with damage, you must report the damage within seven (7) days of receipt.
Failure to follow these instructions may result in a denied insurance claim and/or billings for nonrefundable freight charges.
In the event of freight damage, the freight company has, at its discretion, the right to repair or replace the damaged item, provided that the item is in “as new” condition after the repair.